* Booking Agent.
* Container and Break Bulk Services
* General Agency.
* Liner Services.
* Labour and Gang ship
* Market Surveys.
* Protective Services.
* Tramps and Submersibles (excluding hunter killers).
* Bunker Brokers.
* Vessel/Slot Nomination and Charter
* Cargo Brokers
* Tug Boat and Floating Crane Co-ordination.
* Hinterland Transportation.
* International Forwarding
* Packing, Monitoring, Escort & Supercargo
* Road Haulage.
* Sea freight.
* Transshipment and Inland Transit Services.
* Collateral Management and Bailment Services.
(d) Tramp Services:
* Sludge and slop brokerage.
* F.i.o.s. Cargo.
* CTM and spares/couriers.
* Liner/Free out Cargo.
* Stevedoring and Chandlery facilitation.
* F.a.s. Cargo
* Crew health liaison
* General Intervention and Expedition.
* UCP and Incoterms
* Document sourcing and updating
(e) Charter Party Quaere, Vetting, Exegesis, Opinion and Alignment of interalia Demurrage against Dispatch, UCP and INCOTERMS.
(f) Shipchandling, Survey/Superintendence, Tending and Repairs:
Via close Associates – “Translog Co. Ltd. and Safricom Nig. Ltd.”, and stand by Maintenance Agencies.
(g) In addition to containerized cargo, the following are of our major services over the years:
(i) GENERAL CARGO - Sugar in bags – Cotton bales – Timber – Wooden Crates – Pallets – Granite and Marble in Blocks, Craft Van.
(ii) GRAIN – Maize – Wheat – Soya – Cocoa – Wood pulp – Rice.
- STEEL PRODUCTS – Steel Coils – Wire Rods – Steel Slabs – Steel Blooms – Billets – Profiles – Steel Bars
- BULK CARGO – Iron Ore – Pig Iron – Silicon Manganese – Bauxite – Fertilizers – Salt – Coal – Pet Coke, Alum – Cement – Sugar.
- WET CARGO – Petroleum products – Chemicals – Crude Palm Oil (CPO)
(RBDPO), Crude Palm Olein (CPOo), Crude Palm Kernel Oil (CPKO), Crude Ethanol etc.
- FROZEN FRUIT & FISH.
- HEAVY LIFT & PRE-FABRICATION.
- PROJECT CARGO – WORLD BANK, EU, AU, FEDERAL, STATE GOVERNMENTS & BI - AND MULTI-LATERAL, LOCAL AND REGIONAL BANKS & SYNDICATED PROJECTS.
(h) Exports to all parts of the world are arranged vide our Agency Vessels and others.
Given Line Services availability, freight can be forwarded on the cost basis of FOB, CIF, CC,
Door-to-Door, CFS, CFS/CFS (pier to pier) and Cash at POL (CAPOL) or Payment at CY (PACY).